Yearly Orientation for Parents of Piano Students – Tomorrow!
Here at UPC, we know that our piano students do their best work when they’re supported by great piano parents. We like to think of piano lessons as a triangle:
When all three are working together, the sky’s the limit! But as a parent, whether you play the piano or not, it can be hard to know exactly how to help your child best. You may have questions such as:
- What should my child’s practicing look like at home?
- How much is my child expected to practice?
- What is my role in my child’s practice?
- What kinds of things is my child learning at piano lessons?
- How can I keep my child excited about learning to play the piano?
- How is Piano Marvel helping my child learn music?
If you’re a new piano parent (or a continuing one) and have had any of these questions, then our yearly parent meeting is for you! We’ll be going over the answers to the questions above, as well as the exciting things we have planned for this school year to help your child keep LOVING piano lessons.
We’ll be holding our parent meeting tomorrow, Thursday the 14th, at 7:30 PM at the Conservatory! The meeting is open to all current and prospective Piano Academy parents and we’ll be happy to answer any additional concerns or questions that you have. We’re looking forward to seeing many of you there – we know it will help your child excel at the piano. It’s going to be a great year!