SOLD! Schafer & Sons 6’8″ Grand Piano
- Finish: Satin Black
- Condition: Refurbished
- Size: 6ft 8in
- Warranty: 3 Year BLP Warranty
- Finance: $183/month
- Serial #: unknown
Free Delivery to Utah & Salt Lake Counties
Schafer & Sons 6’8″ Grand Piano
Fully refurbished grand piano with a powerful bass. Refinished in a smooth satin black.
- 150-200 hours of work went into this piano–rest assured it works. (Call Stacey at 801-701-0113 and she’ll tell you EXACTLY what we did!)
- This piano has been beautifully refinished. We promise it will make your living room proud.
- We’ve performed a full regulation on this piano. That includes tightening, lubricating, and aligning everything, plus so much more.
- This Schafer piano has brand new keys. That means no chips, wear and tear, or marks left behind by curious kiddos.
- This Schafer piano has been scrubbed clean in our 1-2 full day cleaning process. We’ve scoured under the keys, inside the action, inside the trapwork, and anywhere else dust and dirt could be hiding. Fear not, your carpet is safe!
- This Schafer piano is tuned to concert pitch. This piano is ready to play as soon as it’s delivered. (It’s ready to play now in our showroom if you can’t wait that long. Come try it out!)
Brigham Larson Pianos Guarantee:
- 3 Year Warranty on every piano. To err is human, and in the rare case that we did, we will fix it, guaranteed.
- Free delivery to Utah & Salt Lake Counties. No need to risk life, limb, and backaches to get your piano home; we have experienced movers who will keep you and your piano safe.
- Financing options are available for all pianos. Buying a piano can be a major investment, and we want to help make your purchase as easy as possible.
- Registered piano technician approved. This piano was in the hands of piano professionals, not commission salesmen.
This Schafer & Sons grand piano is recently out of the shop and in perfect condition! Many of our technicians contributed to it’s refurbishing over the past four months. It is approximately 40 years old. This piano is ideal for living rooms because it is large enough to have a powerful bass, but it doesn’t take over the room like a 9′ concert grand would. It has been refinished in a smooth satin ebony. All the original gold metal hardware has been polished and buffed. It has been thoroughly cleaned over a two day process. The hammers have been reshaped back into their proper rounded shape. The keys have been replaced and leveled. The sharps are also brand new. A full regulation has been performed, along with tightening, lubricating, and aligning everything. Pianos tend to go out of regulation after about 10-20 years. For a more in depth explanation of regulation, skip to 3:20.
Call us at (801) 701-0113 to set up a time to come see this wonderful piano, or stop by anytime Monday through Friday from 10am-6pm. Call / text Brigham directly at (801) 830-0011.
Learn more about the process Brigham’s refurbished pianos go through before entering the gallery by clicking below.
[button link=”https://brighamlarsonpianos.com/i/piano-services/piano-refurbishing/” bg_color=”maroon” window=”yes”]Refurbishing Process[/button]