Brigham and Hailun
Brigham is the industry authority on Hailun Pianos with over 300 sold!
I was first introduced to the Hailun brand in 2010 at a piano technicians’ convention.
I had heard great reviews about Hailun but was a bit skeptical until I played one … and then bought one to take home. I inspected it, took it completely apart, fully prepped it, and was blown away by its structure, touch, tone, materials, craftsmanship, and more. I told my wife while tuning my first unboxed Hailun in my living room, “This piano is better than Yamaha and Kawai, but I can’t tell people that because it will sound like a sales pitch since no one has heard of Hailun yet.”
At that moment I knew: this is the real deal. From several standpoints, Hailun is simply unbeatable.
- As a career piano technician, As a registered piano technician with over 24+ years experience, I’ve tuned more than 20,000 pianos and have rebuilt thousands. I’m passionate about Hailun from a technical aspect — it is a solid instrument that’s a joy to work on!
- As a lifelong musician and jazz pianist, I love the Hailun touch and tone — it is powerful, rich, deep, and full!
- As a father with a family of my own, I know Hailun is a fantastic instrument that will inspire my children and it comes at a significantly more affordable price than comparable brands.
This is why I became the exclusive Hailun dealer in Utah — Hailun’s dedication to design, architecture, materials, innovation, and manufacturing and quality control standards is something I completely stand behind.
— Hailun is in my showroom because I truly love the piano.
As a musician and Technician with 24+ years experience, I can say that Hailun’s award-winning pianos are in the same class as Yamaha, Kawai, and Boston at a fraction of the price — you will not find a better cost-to-value ratio for your money.
The Value of Hailun Pianos
Hailun Factory Tours
There are a number of videos we made while visiting the Hailun Piano Factory in 2013 and 2018 which show lots of different aspects of the manufacturing process.
Our 2013 factory tour: In 2013, I visited the Hailun manufacturing facilities and my experience there only confirmed that the Hailun standard is extremely high. Hailuns are not “stencil pianos” — the company does not outsource the construction of its pianos and never skimps on quality.
Our 2018 factory tour: This time I took all my piano technicians with me to the Hailun Piano Factory.
I encourage my customers to do their own research. Read reviews, check pricing, and note industry standards-here are a few sources I recommend:
- Larry Fine's Piano Buyer- He is like the blue book of pianos and has great info on all piano brands
- Piano World Forum: just type in Hailun, or any other brand or question
- Hailun's Official website
- A Few blog posts from our website about Hailun
- Just Google it and look all over-I think you'll discover that the vast majority of opinions are very positive, particularly, again, in relation to bang-for-buck.
I also want to personally invite you to come by our showroom so you can experience it firsthand. I know once you try it, you’ll fall in love with it, too!