48 Hour Hailun Piano Sale – $500-$5000 Off Upright & Grand Pianos!!
We have a FULL container of 34 Hailun pianos arriving in DAYS!
It’s time to make space for a TON of new pianos…. So we are having a
If you haven’t noticed…. we are in LOVE with Hailun pianos! It is a love affair that began when Brigham selected Hailun from a line up of pianos at a piano convention as “the piano he wanted to offer to his tuning customers”. Three years later, the entire industry labeled it “Piano Line of the Year” 3 YEARS IN A ROW!!!!! And the rest is history!!! Below are a few more details about our journey with Hailun.
- 2010 – Brigham selects Hailun pianos, at piano convention, to sell from his home.
- Tells his wife while tuning first unboxed Hailun in his living room, “This piano is better than Yamaha and Kawai, but I can’t tell people that because it will sound like a sales pitch since no one has heard of Hailun yet.”
- Soon after opens Pleasant Grove Piano store –
- Awarded Top Hailun National Dealer of the Year!
- Opens St. George store year later
- 2011 – Piano Technicians Guild selects Hailun
- Hailun Action model used to test piano technicians nationwide to pass the Registered Piano Technician Designation (RPT Exam)
- 2012 – LDS Church selects Hailun
- (in addition to Kawai) for new chapels
- 178 Hailun grands which are awarded “The Piano of the Year”, best piano in North America in 2013.
- 116 Crescendo selected for Primary rooms and music desk specially designed for large primary and hymn books
- This upright was designed by George F. Emerson (Frank) who was commissioned to design a new Steinway piano March 1st, 2014.
- (in addition to Kawai) for new chapels
- 2012 – Industry selects Hailun for “Acoustic Piano Line of the Year”, specifically the HU5P – Piano of the Year. (MMR Magazine, Dealers Choice Awards)
- 2013 – Industry selects Hailun AGAIN for “Acoustic Piano Line of the Year”, specifically the 178 Grand – Piano of the Year. (MMR Magazine, Dealers Choice Awards)
- 2014 – Steinway selects Hailun Designer of the 116 upright and 198 grand, George F. Emerson (Frank) commissioned by Steinway to design new Steinway Piano beginning March 1st 2014
- 2014 PIANO OF THE YEAR —– AGAIN!!!!
- 2014 New Orem location Brigham Larson Pianos opens
- 2015 Brigham Larson Pianos becomes a national distribution location for Hailun as ongoing top dealer.
- To give a comparison, Larry Fine (Piano Buyer Guide publisher and renowned piano critic) ranks Hailun in the same tier for quality and performance as Yamaha and Kawai. In other words, Hailun is rated in the same class as the Yamaha and Kawai flagship models.
- The price of Hailun performance uprights, however, is comparable to Yamaha and Kawai’s economy series, a significantly reduced price due to the lower quality of parts in the lower tiered Yamaha and Kawai instruments.
- Safety Ease Lid assist technology partners with Hailun, exclusive patent. Only slow fall grand lid among all piano manufacturers.
- Research Hailun on-line…. it’s getting rave reviews everywhere. The more you research Hailun, the more you will want to buy one!
- Great reviews & chats on Pianoworld.com about Hailun and elsewhere!
- Don’t just take our word for it… do some research! EVERYONE is raving about Hailun!!
If you like to know the technical highlights of what makes Hailun AMAZING…. this is for YOU!
Discover Hailun’s superior design and construction by learning about the technical aspects listed below. Watch Brigham’s Hailun Factory Tour Videos at BrighamLarsonPianos on YouTUBE: (Do a search for Hailun Factory Tour)
- Hailun hand crafted soundboards
- Hand crafting bridges
- Mating the the pinblock
- Duplex scaling
- Rim hardwood inserts
- Soundboard dead zone
- Aluminum key bed video- side by side comparison
- Speaking length rod
- Pre-stressing the strings and action
- Electrical gluing process
- Lyre and leg room (perfecting the parts no one will ever see defines craftsmanship)
- Chinese craftsmanship, belly man, observe the handcrafted work of the artisan
- Final USA selection process
- Book matched veneer